Pages

YGO! On the Spot

YGO! On the Spot
Where YGO news are On

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hi guys, iosmk here. AT LAST, MY EXAMS ARE OVER. And its time to post tourney reports. I joined a tourney yesterday, and here's the report.

Deck used = Skill Drain hero beat

Swiss round 1 vs WWBF XX
1st duel = Raioh On the field + trap dustshoot for control, but he got solemn warning, icarus and D prison to stop all my attacks and he controlled from there
2nd duel = Opponent 1st turn whirlwind and he had duality, took delta crow. Can't do much shit.

Swiss round 2 vs Quickdandy OO
1st duel = Raioh and honest for control and of course skill drain FTW
2nd duel = Trap dustshoot and skill drain kills him too

Swiss round 3 vs Naturia OO
1st duel = Both of us stall for quite long as he got naturia bambooshoot which almost locks me, but cyber dragon wins game lol
2nd duel = Same thing happened



Top 8 vs Machina karakuri XX
1st duel = 1 allius, 1 dprison, 1 skill drain, 1 royal oppression 1 gemini spark and 1 honest. Very gay hand. But he used giant trunade and OTK me (wonder why i dont use honest, he changed my allius battle position)
2nd duel = Another Giant trunade make me lost. And ya, my solemn judgment hide from me ytd, only come out once in all the duels

Top 5-8 vs Pampers Blackfeather OO
1st duel = Raioh and Barbaros skill drain win
2nd duel = We stalled, in the end, He DaD destroy my monster. He forgot to use the effect 1 more time to destroy my backrow. Thus he summoned a monster and i use my only torrential tribute. Wonder why i dont use torrential when he come out my DaD? I was talking and not concentrating on that duel. Lucky me lol

Top 5-6 vs X saber OO
1st duel = D prison for the win
2nd duel = all ATTACKK!!!

Key card for today = Skill drain
hatred card for today = Giant trunade

Got a secret Power tool dragon which is not bad for a 3 dollar tourney. I can use the english one and sell my jap 3D for income lol.
So, that's all for today. Bye~

~Believe in the heart of your decks!~

No comments:

Post a Comment