Pages

YGO! On the Spot

YGO! On the Spot
Where YGO news are On

Thursday, December 16, 2010

old card - 7 tools of the bandit

Hi guys, as I promised, I will be back with a trap card. And here you go, an amazing trap card, 7 tools of the bandit.



Seven tools of the bandit 盗賊の七つ道具 --> Counter trap card

Pay 1000 life points. Negate the activation of a trap card and destroy it.

Simple? Obviously. Strong? Yes of course. Why do I say this card is strong?
For me, if you notice, it negates a trap card, which means, this is a 'solemn warning' for a trap card. Yeah! And you just need to pay 1000 life points and you can full force attack without any worries.

Advantages =
1. Negates any trap card including counter traps.
2. Its a counter trap by itself.
3. Its not limited so you can put 3 of this.

Disadvantages =
1. 1000 life points may be precious to some people, but not to me lol.
2. Its a trap card, so you need to set it 1st before usage.
3. It negates only a trap card.

So, basically, this card is awesome as what I posted up there. And we need to know that this card is cheap (in tcg side)(in ocg side, im not sure). Yeah...for me, I think I will put this card inside my side deck against those glad beast or maybe decks that need lots of trap cards. Okay, that's all for today, see you guys, and my friend, Aura will be back with a monster card as usual. Bye~

~Don't ever blame your cards and you will see how obedient they can be~

1 comment:

  1. this card is wicked --a
    I got pwnd in the tournament only because of this card

    ReplyDelete