Pages

YGO! On the Spot

YGO! On the Spot
Where YGO news are On

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New member!!

Hey Guys, I'm new here. I'm a Dragon Player who has played almost all kinds of Dragon decks ;P
I got invited by Iosmk to this blog. I'm more fimilar with Dragunity, Dragons and Quickdraws.

My resolution... I believe that my Dragons are up to standard and it's possible to beat Meta deck(which means i want to prove to the readers that original deck can be strong too). I wanna prove to people that Dragon or many other decks aren't just one-sided. Any deck can be strong(with a proper duelist and good tuning deck skill). I wanna share more yugioh theories and hopefully help u guys out there.

If anybody is interested. I have a team thread at Pojo.

I hope I'll be a good contributor to this blog...
Guys, this blog needs an update! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment